Re: [NTLK] Another NewtNewb

From: <chrisc_at_clouds.net>
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 12:13:11 EDT

I just came back myself, after about a year and a half. My girlfriend
purchased a Tungsten T|X for me, which I hardly use, mainly for games, as
the screen is too small to be of any real use. I hate scrolling to find out
my daily agenda or tapping small icons.

I use MoreInfo and i'm glad I purchased it. I know they had a sale ahwile
ago and it was only $60. It has never given me a problem. I'm glad I
purchased it. I can link to all kinds of information that I need to whatever
I am doing.

Hope this helps. I think the Newt and MoreInfo are a great combination.