Re: [NTLK] Another NewtNewb

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 13:27:10 EDT

On 5/22/2007 12:31 PM, Joel M. Sciamma wrote:
> Welcome to the list Guy.
>
> You might like to take a look a DateMan which has been very good for
> me. It is not so fully featured as MoreInfo but it is also less
> invasive and has some nice qualities of its own. Only $10 too.
> <http://www.standalone.com/newtonos>
>
> Joel.

Actually I like dateman better for a few reasons. And it has some
features that Moreinfo does not have. I just wish Moreinfo had a option
to use another alarm extension like AlarmPak instead of its own system.
 Which is nice but I still prefer AlarmPak. Or give you the option of
storing the alarms on a external store.

Of course it is a LOT cheaper as well. ;)

-Dan