Re: [NTLK] Newt wireless?

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 20:59:16 EDT

Nope...te Newt doesn't have that ability and it never will.
  That's why I use the Canary Wireless Digital Hotspotter:
  http://www.canarywireless.com/apache2-default/products_hotspotter.html

  Ed
  web/gadget guru
Brendan Chenelle <u_bchenelle@umassd.edu> wrote:
  Is there any software available to scan for wireless networks? It would
be great to be able to locate hotspots and check my mail on the go!

I have a 2100 with a working wifi card and drivers.

"The rule in Silicon Valley is that if Apple leaves the table smiling, the other guy got screwed,"
   - Rob Enderle, independant analyst on the Apple/Cisco iPhone lawsuit

Finding fabulous fares is fun.