[NTLK] [ANN] UNNA Downtime Today.

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 10:00:36 EDT

Sorry for the short notice everyone, I just found out that the
electricians actually need to replace the power panel in the facility
which currently houses the main UNNA server (namely, my apartment),
so there's going to be a 6-8 hour period of not-really-but-kinda-
scheduled downtime for the primary server today.

The following will be down:

http://www.unna.org/
http://vermont.unna.org/
http://mirrors.unna.org/
http://tools.unna.org/

The other mirrors will still remain up, so please visit them during
today's outage:

http://de.unna.org/
http://unna.dillernet.com/
http://dc.unna.org/

I'll announce when it's back up. My apologies for the inconvenience
and short notice.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--