Re: [NTLK] WTB: EZVGA

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 14:47:46 EDT

        VNC!! I keep meaning to try that. How well does that appear on
the desktop side?

        Screenshooter? Where can you get that?

        I've used EETransfer with the screenshot utility. That works
well.

        There are other utilities that work. One thing I miss about the
Newton Utility for the NewtOS 1.X Newtons verses the NewtOS 2.X ones was
the ability to display notes directly on the computer screen and modify
them on the computer side.

        To me the earlier Newton Connection utility was better, feature
wise, than the later utility.

Greg Goodwin - Gasoline Contracting Asst
(214)-312-6780 - AAFES HQ SD-VG