[NTLK] [FS] eMate, RAM upgrade and 32mg card

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 11:44:42 EDT

I have two eMates that I would like to sell. Each has hinge spring
repair, battery re-celled, memory upgrade installed, quiet backlight,
original stylus and power adapter. Also included is 32mg linear
flash card that is read and write on the eMate.
The units are in overall very good condition but not mint. They have
some residual marks on back from school labeling but otherwise have
been well cared for.
I think each is worth $200, contact me off list with offers.

Woody