Re: [NTLK] os 9.2.2 connection via usb serial dongle

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 03:22:26 EDT

Hi Woody
I am using a Prolific Usb/serial cable (PL2303). I have installed the
drivers from the cd and installed the extension in the extensions folder
as per instructions. I then attach to that a newton interconnect port to
serial cable. The usb/serial cable shows up in any connection
preferences as being an option (eg NCU or Newton Backup Express). This
same set up works fine using osx.
Thanks for any thoughts.
Andy