Re: [NTLK] Newton Update - Looking for eMate?

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 12:04:00 EDT

        E-mate is really cool. I grew to really enjoy those... at least
till the screen flaked out. :( (Hinge problem) I am so amazed that
Apple didn't recall the Emates for that and fix that problem. They are
usually good about correcting things that EVENTUALLY and CONSISTANTLY go
wrong like that. (grrr)

        Aside from that, loved my Emate. I have two now. One I use
rarely, one with a screen problem.

Greg / Doc Clu