[NTLK] 'skin' for a 2100

From: <jscordia_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 13:43:30 EDT

Hi list. I'm looking for a protective cover for my 2100 to protect it
from scuffs while in my briefcase. It doesn't therefore need to be
overly robust, but it would be great if it was very thin. The leather
case I have adds about 10mm to the width of the thing..precious
briefcase space!

A folded over Sainsburys bag don't look too good!

I'm thinking of something along the lines of the neoprene Tucano
'second skin' laptop cases.

If the case was big enough to take the 2100 with wifi and bluetooth
cards then excellent.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Jon