Re: [NTLK] iPod Touch or iPhone IS the next Newton!!

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 09:07:49 EST

On Nov 4, 2007, at 1:14 PM, John Chu wrote:

>> If Apple would publish a developer kit and documentation, mistakes
>> like these could be avoided.
>
> Apple has already said that they would do this in February.

Well, we will see. Rumors have it that it may be a scripting language
kit (which in my opinion would be the best way to go as it prevent the
assembly language crazyness and allows changes in the processor - how
about Newton Script? Wink wink).

I am looking forward to the SDK, one way or the other. But please no
more Ajax ;-)

  Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/