[NTLK] Leopard iSync Plugin Maker

From: Douglas Johnston <douglas.johnston_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 01:41:31 EST

Here's a question for all you Mac devs out there. My friend mentioned
an app in the developers' directory called iSync Plugin Maker which
seems to provide a ready-made framework for attaching to and syncing
devices. I just took a quick look at it, and it seems pretty
functional. Now, I'm aware that Newton soups aren't exactly the
easiest thing to decode, but does anyone actually see a glimmer of
hope in using this app to possibly sync a modern Mac with a Newton
trouble-free? ;-)

(BTW, anybody else contemplating Leopard might be pleased to note that
Newten, NCX and NewtSync seem to work fine, although it might be
necessary to re-install a driver.)

all my best,
dj