[NTLK] Connecting to NCX

From: Laurent Daudelin <laurent.daudelin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 14:59:07 EST

I'm trying to see if I can connect NCX to my Newton. Not sure if I'm
missing something but even though AppleTalk is active for my Ethernet
connection on my MacBook Pro, when I launch the Dock on the 2100 and
choose "Other computer", I never see my MacBook Pro there. I verified
my Ethernet connection on my 2100 by using NetHopper and I was able
to connect to a few websites, so I know that the connection from the
2100 is working and, of course, the one on my Mac is also working.
So, what am I missing? Since I can't run Classic on that MacBook Pro,
I really need to have NCX to work. Do I have to change anything in
NCX? I think I used to have it to work before but it doesn't seem to
work anymore.

Anybody?

Thanks!

-Laurent.