Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth

From: M. Hahn <greenthing.2100_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 11:41:09 EST

Hi Folks,

Am 08.11.2007 um 22:00 schrieb Jon Glass:

> I don't know anything for iSync, but there used to be a plugin for
> Newtsync that worked with the free version of MacJournal, but I've
> never used it, and don't know where links to either would be--although
> Newtsync is probably on UNNA somewhere.

I´m working on a G4/1000 under 10.4.10 and NewtSync 3.3 still works,
especially
the transfer of text contents of Notes to Macjournal 2.6. The slips
of my Newton are
shown up in the right way in Macjournal. In fact it doesn't work the
other way.
That would be great. The same problem is to transfer Works dokuments!

Syncing with ical is a drama and I didn't find a propper workaround
yet. Usually
I transfer my Newton Dates into a "Newton" ical-calender, which I
clear after doubbeling
the meetings into my private and office calender. But that takes!

Syncing todos was impossoble to me, just like Names.
Ther is a workaround to transfer Names a vcards, using the Macintosh by
personal web sharing?- I once did it… should try again. (Wikiwiki newt!)

regards,

Martin
greenthing.2100@googlemail.com