[NTLK] 2100 stylus silo problem

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 09:13:55 EST

The silo in my MP2100 has just stopped holding the stylus in place when I
press it down. The good news is that at least Iım not left with the stylus
locked tantalizingly where I canıt get it when I need it, but the bad news
is this awful anxiety that if I forget to be careful, I could lose my
stylus.
Is this the sort of thing I can fix fairly easily by opening up the back and
twiddling the catch (shown in Frankıs instructions for dismantling the
MP2100), or has something more fundamental gone wrong?

Shalom.
Christian

            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4