Re: [NTLK] Newton, education and emancipation

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 11:19:15 EST

On 11/14/07, L.W. Brown <lwb@mac.com> wrote:
> There have been several discussions of this over the last few of years
> - I bet trolling the archives would be a good start. Someone even
> discussed writing some new progs, but I don't know/whether how it
> turned out...

Yes, but always in a general sense, that I've remembered. Besides
that, what is available today is the most important. Some cool stuff
has disappeared through the years. Also, I wonder if it's worth
considering software for teachers?

Is anybody here still using Newtons in the classroom?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland