[NTLK] eeePC and email question

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 11:13:55 EST

Thanks for the replies on this new Asus product, which tempts me a lot. I hate buying something I have not actually seen, and I wonder whether the keyboard is as usable as the eMate, which I love. The eeepc looks rather too small to be effective. I use my eMate as my main computer and wonder if the Asus could do the business. I do most of my work on the move.

But decent connectivity would be good. This brings me to my next question. I have scoured the archives but cannot discover which free email provider can work on the Newton. I know that gmail does not, and yahoo and hotmail don't seem to either. Is there a free provider that can be used?

Oliver