Re: [NTLK] Goodbye

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 16:54:26 EST

~~~ On 2007/11/23 20:27, Mark Ross at markr13@verizon.net wrote ~~~

> Its been about 9 years since I joined this list but I no longer have
> the time or interest in the Newton platform. NuShield will continue to
> support the Newton with screen protectors as long as there is
> interest. The overseas product forwarding service we provided will be
> suspended, however, once the last items that have been requested
> lately have shipped. Thank you all for your support and encouragement
> over the years. This has been, and still is, a great community.
>
> Mark Ross
>
> NuShield, Inc.
> For all your screen protection needs
> http://www.nushield.com
>

> markr13@verizon.net

Mark,

Thanks for your years of being involved, and for NuShields for the Newton.
Sorry to see you go. All the best.

This means I have to hurry and order more NuShields while there are some
left! And a question, Mark: now that I can't get them forwarded (to the
UK) what's the best way to get them? Will I need to have an address in the
USA when I order?

Anyway, I wish you well even though I'm tempted to say, what's left for you
to do without Newtons in your life? And who knows? Perhaps some day soon
the folks at Apple will wake up and give us a new, modernized implementation
of the Newt, and you can start shielding Newton digitizers all over again.
:)

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl