Re: [NTLK] Newton 2?

From: Peter Fraser <pjfraser_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 14:15:55 EST

iPhone is truly great, but it isn't a newton. you can pretty much guarantee that iPhone will receive a number of feature bumps, both hardware and software, at macworld in january. is it too hard to imagine them adding Ink (former newt HWR) technology to it? the screen is nice and large and they could easily embed a stylus holder. but a tablet macbook is also easily within reach - one with no drive, only flash memory.

january is always the best time of year for macusers!

the most fun part is balancing your "gotta have it now" against "what's next will be even better" and cost reductions...

-- Peter
pjfraser@mac.com