Re: [NTLK] another heavy user, too early to say goodbye

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 09:26:28 EST

From: Oliver Leaman

Like so many others on the list, I use my devices every day, sometimes
it seems like all day. And I cannot get them to perform properly on the
internet either, so need my grown up computer for those sorts of tasks.
But for the ordinary things in life like typing the eMate is delightful,
and for note taking the smaller devices are excellent.

I adore the Emate!! I was having a blast with that even though the
thing was only at the speed of a Newton 130. Love that keyboard and all
that. My only problem was that stupid hinge spring that punctures the
screen's ribbon cable. Stoopid.

Why was the Emate never recalled for that flaw?