[NTLK] Source for Newton ebooks

From: Aaron Brigati <abrigati_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 19:03:36 EST

When someone posted about The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, I
thought to myself 'Hey, that's a Project Gutenberg text - I bet
manybooks.net has it!' And I went and... saw that 'Newton' had been
removed from the format selector there!

So I emailed the admin and phew - it was just an oversight when he
was tinkering with the site design. So you can go to manybooks.net
and get Newton books again! I believe they have all of Project
Gutenberg and a selection of other titles also.

Aaron