Re: [NTLK] Newton calling (NewtSMS+ etc.)

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 11:25:46 EDT

Hi Marcus
That is excellent news well done. I tried in vain for hours and hours to
get my Nokia Card Phone to work without success.
Would you mind answering the following:

Which version of the Card Phone 2 driver did you use?
With this set up can you use dial up to send/recieve emails?
Is your Nokia Card Phone 2 locked to any particular network?
What is the phone function like?
Also how did you get the MP3s onto the Newt, did you use the Itunes plug
in?

Many thanks and well done for achieving this.

Andy