[NTLK] browser issues

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 08 2007 - 07:53:48 EDT

I find Courier very erratic, sometimes it always redirects me somewhere else which refuses to open. Sometimes it is wonderful, quick and accurate. I have looked in the archives but cannot find much discussion of the browser. Is there a good account of how to operate with it anywhere that I have missed, I wonder? I have got the web page with the technical directions on it but it is not very informative. Oliver