Re: [NTLK] iCal for Newton

From: Bob Chen <bobchenc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 14 2007 - 12:07:48 EDT

Thanks everyone for the pointers. Unfortunately after loading the
NewtSync 0.3.3 I still have problems syncing with the Newton.

In the preference of NewtSync I cannot seem to set the Default
calender to iCal. so consequently no syncing of dates. Also there
seems to be some errors in my addresses that cause the program to
terminate by itself. Maybe I need to remove some addresses?

Thanks
Bob