Re: [NTLK] Exporting from Notes application

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 07:43:25 EDT

On 10/18/07, Seb Payne <seb@sebpayne.com> wrote:
> I have been using my eMate (more on that in a moment) to do some note
> taking in lectures and on the whole, it is working very well. The
> restarting problem seems o have cleared itself with new Energizer
> Rechargeable batteries. However, I was wondering - what is the best
> way to print off notes, while maintaining all the diagrams, notes and
> such because using NCX, the RTFs remove the diagrams.

Believe it or not, I would recommend finding yourself an old
Stylewriter or Stylewriter II or Stylewriter 1200, and print onto
that. They use the BC-02 carts, which should still be readily
available, and are supposedly easy enough to refill. Alternately, if
you can find an older Localtalk Apple laser printer, that would give
you excellent output quality. I've used both with Newtons. (still have
my SW 1200)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland