[NTLK] another Courier question

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 10:37:19 EDT

I am really enjoying using Courier as a browser now I have ironed out most of the wrinkles with my wifi system in the 2100. I realize there are restrictions involved with it, but I am puzzled about something. Some sites it gets me to very neatly, but others it tells me that the address has changed, and gives me a long address that as far as I can see cannot be copied and then pasted into the browser. Yet these are all sites with just text, so I don't see what is going on.

Oliver