[NTLK] Courier issues

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 20 2007 - 15:44:58 EDT

"I spent some time trying to support redirects, and made a new version of NHttpLib available. I'll send more info right away. Eckhart"

Let me say how grateful I am to you, Eckhart, for all the work on Courier, which I really enjoy using. Actually, I find when a redirect does not work, if one returns to the page it is sometimes possible to find the URL anyway. Obviously the process is not as quick or efficient as on a more modern system, but what it loses in speed it gains in character!

Oliver