Re: [NTLK] eMate bluetooth?

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 13:54:33 EDT

Dear Ben,

the short answer is that the Pico Cards are fully compatible with the
eMate.
I can also add that the green coloured plastic on the cards matches
beautifully
with the one used for the eMates casing.

The long answer is that the Pico Bluetooth Card is compatible with
any Newton
unit compatible with 'Blunt', a bundle of Newton apps and drivers
which is required
to be able to apply any wireless (bluetooth) activity on the
MessagePad and eMate.

So, here is a link to the Blunt webpage http://40hz.org/wiki/
index.php/Blunt

Blunt 2.0 is also on development. It will bring some really nice and
welcome enanchements:
http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/Blunt_2

Kind regards,

Adriano Angelillis