Re: [NTLK] iPod Touch or iPhone IS the next Newton!!

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 12:54:50 EDT

It depends what you need it for.

If you need it for video or music take Ipod or Nokia... Whatever

If you need it for email and you need to read your email every 5 minutes,
cannot live without it take .... whatever

But when you what to take a handwritten note, make a sketch, fast!, take
NEWTON.
If you want to crosslink any notes and addresses take Newton.

If you want to write a report and don't want to carry 3kg laptop, take
Newton (w keyboard).

When you plan to work for hours without access to electric power take
Newton.

Still, Newton is not a Phone.
...is not a mp3 player (like Ipod) and never will be
... Is not video player

If I buy Iphone I will do it for fun, for the design mainly. It is a very
nice piece of cake.

I just compared Iphone with other PDAs. Iphone is only a shell just now.
Developers perhaps fill it up with software, like word or excel... Camera is
only 2 megapixels, it is really a joke, 2 mega.... You cannot even make
video... Almost any mobile phone is better equipped in software....

I would buy an Iphone like I would buy a new tie. Just for pleasure and
fashion.

John