Re: [NTLK] iPod Touch or iPhone IS the next Newton!!

From: Brett Feinblatt <bafein_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 20:35:06 EDT

I'd like to see more items than contacts, calendar & email.

I use my Newt for spreadsheets, databases, text documents (with/
without drawings), tracking my bank account & credit cards, tracking
repairs, maintenance & fuel for my car & my wife's....

Not to mention a bunch of e-books, an astronomy app, and a number of
others.

I'd like an iPod touch that can function as a genuine PDA. HWR - I
can handle it if I have to use the keyboard instead of a stylus. I'd
prefer the stylus, but I wonder if the screen is sensitive enough to
do it. Maybe in the next next release. I'd really want to see a
growing body of apps available for install on the Touch.

That said, I'd say it's a safe bet I'll be getting one.