[NTLK] Bluetooth and internet sharng

From: Thomas Hart <those_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Sep 01 2007 - 06:49:53 EDT

I have my Pico card, drivers and pairing all done. File transfers
work great (shame we couldn't have the OS patched to include Blunt
etc: no more bootstrap). I am trying to get my Newton online and I
don't really care if it is via bluetooth or wifi, but thus far I
can't get either to work. If the is anyone on the list who has
success with bluetooth internet sharing, could write to me off list.
I have followed all the instructions on wiki to no avail. The
commands in the terminal seem to be the sticking point.

I'd appreciate any help,

Thomas