Re: [NTLK] New Newton is born?

From: Sonya Hipper <sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 19:31:26 EDT

I couldn't agree more...shall we start the collection now or later to
get Paul Guyot an iPhone for targeted Einstein/Relativity
development? ;-)
-Sonya
On Sep 7, 2007, at 5:21 AM, newtontalk@newtontalk.net wrote:

> I know it instinctively, we need software.
> John
>

> On 9/6/07 11:25 PM, "R. E. Young" <russell.e.m.young@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, it could be the new Newton, if you truly want it to be. As a
>> handheld UNIX device, the iPod touch, like the iPhone, can (in
>> theory)
>> have the Einstein Newton emulator compiled and run. And since there
>> is
>> a third party - apple approved - stylus and iphone/stylys holder out
>> there (two in fact, if you include the fancy new "tapright" stylus
>> out
>> there), you can run all of your favored Newton applications in a
>> shiny
>> new enclosure.

==
     "I urge you all today, especially today during these
times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations
and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into
leather. And then, by all means, use restraints."
                                                 —Margaret Cho

Sonya Hipper
sonyalynn@earthlink.net
AIM: SonyaLynn