[NTLK] Newton 2100, intel iMac and WLAN

From: Peter Hofmann <steelcut_at_web.de>
Date: Sat Sep 08 2007 - 02:58:55 EDT

Hello,
i canīt get the Lucent WLAN card+Newton 2100d and intel iMac 10.4.10
to connect.
Is there anybody, prefeably german, who would be willing to give me a
nice How To?
Maybe with screenshots?

The iMac is connected to my Fritzbox via Ethernet. I want the Newton
to conect directly to the imac via Airport.
Do i need Internetsharing? etc..
My Lucent is not a bronze, silver or gold,it just has a WaveLAN
sticker on it and it says WEP:No

BTW: Serial connection to NSX and Newtsync works flawlessly. Escale
will quit always unecpected as soon as escale recognizes the newton.

thanks
Peter