Re: [NTLK] New Newton is born?

From: Sonya Hipper <sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 13:19:06 EDT

Hi everyone,
*chuckles* Well, I'd say he deserves one for work done thus far, but
point taken.

I still don't think it's a bad idea, though, to provide one for
whichever coder is willing and able to make Einstein+Relativity work
on the iPhone. I know I'd pony up!

-Sonya

(Who's from California and doesn't get this regional wrangling...since
who wouldn't want to live here, after all? :-P )

Jon wrote:

> Number 1, I don't think he would take it in any case--he's always
> refused in the past
>
> Number 2, I believe he converted the source to GPL because he's now
> working in the industry--and no longer in the position to contribute
> to this project directly--meaning that he can't do the work
> necessary--even if he wanted. I'm afraid that the next step will
> have to be taken by the next generation of coders. Who will step up
> to the plate?

==
     "I urge you all today, especially today during these
times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations
and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into
leather. And then, by all means, use restraints."
                                                 —Margaret Cho

Sonya Hipper
sonyalynn@earthlink.net
AIM: SonyaLynn