Re: [NTLK] Wanted - Newton Keyboard and/or MP2100

From: Jim Cheal <jimcheal_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Sep 19 2007 - 10:57:11 EDT

Hi Seb,
I not only have a few of these keyboards, like new in the box, but
I'm also getting ready to have a huge fall cleaning sale of a major
portion of my Newton gear !! I'll be posting a complete list in the
next few days. I happen to have a complete super mint 2100 that I
purchased for my wife, who only used it for maybe four hours; it
comes with all accessories, org. box, etc.

I'll try and get the list together, and post the list here first for
all my long time Newton friends, as I have many many rare items,
posters, etc.

Feel free to email me with your needs before I post the list, if
anyone would like, and I'll put a email folder of all inquiries and
get back to all who might have an interest. Most, items are either
brand new in the box, or mint as I put this collection together. I'm
not leaving Newton, but I am thinning the herd to make more room here
in my office for my new reborn hobby of ham radio. I'll try and take
photos and place on my .MAC web site this week, time permitting.

Thanks for the bandwidth, and anyone who might be interested, please
use jcheal at cfl.rr.com with the heading of Newton Collection items
please.

On Sep 19, 2007, at 8:37 AM, Seb Payne wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>
> I'm on the look out for a Newton Keyboard since I really could use
> one. Needs to be in full working order. I'm interested in one from
> anywhere but the UK would be a bonus! Also on the lookout for a MP2100
> - again, particularly if it is in the UK! It needs to be fully
> working. I am not too bothered about the case condition but the screen
> must be alright.
>
> Hope everyone is fine and dandy!
>
> Seb
>
> --