Re: [NTLK] wifi question

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 17:07:02 EDT

I'm sure that there is a long answer that actually explains what the
letters stand for, but it is essentially the name of your wireless
router. It would also be the name that is given to any other router
you want to connect to.
My Newton only sees what I tell it to, but my laptop often
identifies 5 or 6 wifi networks in my neighborhood.

Woody