Re: [NTLK] Just Asking.. I have a unique Clear 110

From: Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 18:33:19 EDT

Steal which part, the 110 coming out at WWDC '94 or Kent Beck
teaching NewtonScript?

As we were sitting in the audience at WWDC '94, one of the more
boisterous (okay mouthy) Newtonians that picked up a clear 110
noticed that his Newt said that it had 16Megabytes of memory. The DTS
guys scrambled about checking part numbers on the memory and quickly
offered him a new one since his was defective and probably just had a
short on the memory bus. His response was "NO WAY! I'm keeping this one!".