Re: [NTLK] More spurious rumors or ?

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 02:21:26 EDT

Where on the BBC site did you find them? I can only find the novels and the
Webzines. I did convert one of the novels to a Newton book. But I'd like to
get some of the audio books for my MP3 player. And yes, I'm a geek too.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org:8080/ (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

Robert Dylan Stewart wrote:
<snip>
Relating more to my quoted post, though, I've got several of the
BBC's Doctor Who audiobooks as well as a few of the Big Finish audio
adventures. The BBC audiobooks are actually read by actors from the
current show (including quite a few by the Doctor himself), and the
audio adventures are full-on audio plays with members of the original
cast such as Nyssa, Turlough, Mel, Ace, Peri, and four of the Doctors
(Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann). In
fact, Paul McGann did the vast majority of his work as the Doctor in
these audio plays. He's got a great voice.

Yes, I'm a huge geek.

--
  Robert D. Stewart	AC5ZH
<snip>