[NTLK] Yet another Ebook

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 11:53:58 EDT

Once again I come with a new Newton book. Recently someone asked about an
HTML tutorial. And someone responded with a list of web sites. I have copied
those websites, complete with Authors, copyrights and graphics, into a
Newton book. It is in 2100 portrait form only and due to the number of
graphics and its size I won't be making other sizes except perhaps 2100
landscape or Emate. But until we get a place to warehouse these of or until
the work on UNNA is completed, I will Email it to who ever contacts me.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org:8080/ (Newton server)