[NTLK] Exam revision / self-testing

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 02:02:00 EDT

Hi there
I would like to set up a system to help me revise for exams.

Does anyone on the list know how I can achieve the following:

A note, card or database item which can:

1 - provide a place to record a set question
2 - provide a place to type or write an answer to 1 when I am testing myself
3 - A place to tap which reveals a preset answer to compare with 2.

Items 1 and 3 should be permanent but item 2 should be wiped clean after completing the test.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Andy

--
Sent from Apple eMate using MailV.