Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi's driver unlocked?

From: Ian P. Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Apr 12 2008 - 06:04:58 EDT

"I think I will delete the older version before installing the new
one. In fact, I think using NCX I have no choice but to do it this
way or I get an error message."

Just so you know, I got the unlocked driver working, first try. I
almost found myself bootstrapped: my only method to install packages is
over wi-fi. But then I woke up and realized I could install the new
package on a card, then delete the original, then move the new one over
to the internal store, then reset the Newt... and that's all she wrote!

Ian.