[NTLK] rss question

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 18:49:42 EDT

I am going to reveal my incompetence yet again, but I am using the excellent Raissa function on my Newton and the only feed I can get is the one that is actually mentioned on the information page, something to do with Linux I think. I have entered the names of other rss feeds, or what I took to be them, and nothing happens, apart from much flashing of little green lights. The names that are used on other computers do not seem to work on the newt, or have I got it wrong? And is there somewhere one can go to get the names which can be used with Raissa?

Oliver