Re: [NTLK] Problems sending to list

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 18:16:54 EDT

Thanks for your response Grant. all has been well since I posted
that message.
My normal pattern when something goes wrong with my internet services,
I first badmouth Comcast often justifiable though they blame someone
else, then I check for other problems.
Everything else was working which doesn't necessarily mean anything,
but all is well now.

Thanks
Woody