Re: [NTLK] Newtway orders

From: Jim Cheal <jimcheal_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 21:50:15 EDT

Hi Doug,
I see you live close by to me here over in Satellite Beach, FL ( just
So. of Cocoa Beach ), and I remember asking once about the Newtway,
but for the life of me, I can't now remember what it's all about.
Would you mind telling me more about it? I seem to have a short
attention span now days !

Would appreciate it, and possible pics or website ?

TIA

Jim
On Apr 29, 2008, at 12:11 PM, Doug wrote:

> We're taking orders for v2 Newtways!
>
> They're $13USD each, shipping for one is
> $2USD, and shipping for 2 is $5USD,
> domestically and internationally. If you're
> paying with PayPal, there's an additional 5%
> fee.
>
> You can email us to confirm the receipt
> of your order, or simply PayPal us at
>
> newtway@ispinn.com
>
> and include the shipping address.
>
> We've already sent the first two Newtways
> out, one to the UK, and one to Kentucky,
> in the US.
>
> If you email us, please do us a favor and
> use something like
>
> Newtway order (your name or initials)
>
> or something similar in the subject line, so
> they'll all get sorted out separately by our
> email client.
>
> Go green, Newton will be the next Phoenix,
> and thanks for your support!
>
> Doug Parker
> Orlando FL
> USA