[NTLK] Returning to the fold...

From: andybloom <chooterbloom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 12:27:37 EDT

I've just received a lovely MP2100 from J&K Sales and am back to the Newton
after a couple of years furtling around with other PDA's.
I've worked through a Sharp Zaurus, Nokia 770 and PeppePad. They all have
their advantages (a colour screen being the most obvious) but alas all fall
due to no handwriting recognition. The Newton still clicks for me due to
this feature alone.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, is there an application like ResEdit for
Newtons? I realise that the Newt doesn't use resource and data forks but I'd
like to furtle about with the interface a bit. I remember a few bits of
software that do a tweak or two but is wholesale change possible?