Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 18:13:23 EDT

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Clare Shepherd <clareeshepherd@mac.com>wrote:
> I agree about the King James Version, it is a wonderful book,
> Clare

Hey Clare, and fellow NewtonTalk Users.

It's my hope to prod all of you to NOT to post a reply to a current thread
but to start a NEW thread.
I believe this was asked by the list mom recently.
Even though I would love to discourse and read about the topic of the Bible
and such.

Lets try to Start a New Thread (no matter the topic) in the future as it
would be helpful for others new and old who may read it.
Having a Subject not related to the topic thread makes it more difficult to
find for future reference.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung