Re: [NTLK] Newton Works and the Missing "Spreadsheet, Drawing..." Options

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 18:17:44 EDT

And isn't there a difference in speed between a non-powered linear card and a powered linear card? I seem to remember that there was some discusson on this a while ago...
Ed
web/gadget guru
Never mind that we just had an incredibly cold winter in North America and huge record snowfalls across the continent. As Al Gore said to a bunch of us the other day, these record cold spells and record snowfalls are actually caused by global warming. To which Jerry York replied, 'Jeez then I guess we better stop this global warming before we all f**king freeze to death, eh?'

- 'Fake' Steve Jobs 3/24/08 blog entry