Re: [NTLK] Lunasuite registration

From: Don Zahniser <dzahniser_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 08:18:00 EDT

Hi, Marisa -
On Aug 18, 2008, at 1:58 AM, Marisa Giancarla wrote:

> I saw a website that said that Lunasuite was released to the public
> domain, but my trial period expired and now it won't work. Is there
> somewhere else I am supposed to register it? Or is the source
> available?

Lunasuite was released in a way that it could be used for free (not
sure about 'public domain') after registration, BUT - the
registration was accomplished only through visiting a web page run by
the developer. That web page no longer functions, if it even still
exists, and the developer has not provided any other alternatives for
registration. That's the last I recall seeing...

  - Don