Re: [NTLK] Looking for a Speaking clock

From: Rob Cecchino <surgeon_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 17:37:23 EDT

I found Speak Time on the Newton Museum DVD. It was referenced on the Unna mirror of planetnewton.com (one of my old favorite sites) and once I found file name, Spotlight found the file for me on my hard drive.

BTW, you could also check out this site already mentioned for Newton Clock as the author has upgraded Time&Temp from DMP Systems. Again the link is as follows: http://www.mynewton.de.vu/ Although the site is in german, the author explains the enhancements that were made. Let me know if you need a translation...

Anyway, I will email the Speaking Time and NewtClock files to you.

Regards,

Rob