Re: [NTLK] Newbie question: Newton Museum DVD = Unna DVD?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 22:33:49 EDT

In fact once expanded it is over 9 gigs.
You get 127 Mg of newton photos
280 Mg newton info sheets
And in excess of 7 gigs of software including 10 issues/CDs of totally
for the newt and a couple of web archives. Much is repeating, many
are demos or shareware.
Little or none are free copies of stuff that was commercial.
On the other hand much of the software is divided by os so you can
find many offerings 1.x as well as 2.x
This is a huge archive. You don't need it.
But it is interesting and I am glad I took the time to download and I
have seeded it at almost 4x the gigs that I've downloaded so far.

Woody