Re: [NTLK] Mail V Hangs While Storing

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 20:18:39 EDT

On 8/20/08 10:06 PM, "Ron Parker" <quadzillanet@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> make sure you have not accidentally set the internal store as default.

Ron, perhaps you are simply making this recommendation about the internal
RAM so as to avoid trouble with the package in question? Because I prefer
to direct all new data to my internal RAM. It's saved my bacon more than
once. The most recent case was with the failure of my 32MB Linear card.
Thankfully, I had all but Clarity directed to the internal store. The card
died but my internal RAM was intact.

Not sure about "fragmentation" but I've never had a problem with any app
locking up or crashing, except for buggy Clarity.

Best,

James Wages